Monday, April 19, 2010

Welcome to Gym Etiquette For Dummies

I have had fun lately posting little public service announcements on my facebook page for my fellow gym members. People have been responding with their gym horror stories. This got me to thinking I need to start a blog, so that the clueless people out there will learn some Gym Etiquette, hence, the title of my blog, Gym Etiquette For Dummies.

Now a lot of my experiences come from the locker room, the women's locker room, since I am woman, so guys, I need your help here. I need your locker room horror stories.

I need stories from the locker room, the pool, the spinning studio, yoga studio, aerobics studio, weight room, treadmills, bathrooms, outdoor group training session, and even events you are part of. Pretty much everything is fair game.

We need to get the word out to the clueless, the shameless, the dummies that just don't get it. We need to educate. Let's start today.

Please email these stories to GymEtiquette@gmail.com
They will be considered for future blog posts. I will not post your full name. I will not post where you are from or what gym you work out at unless you want me to of course. Just let me know in the email.

From time to time there will be contests, so check back frequetly. Everyday at the gym could lead to more fun stories. I can't wait to hear from you. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to leave me your gym story please email it to gymetiquette@gmail.com